♦️ Causes and symptoms of Long COVID syndrome ♦️
Currently, there is an increasing number of patients who have been infected with coronavirus but still have abnormal symptoms or a syndrome known as Long COVID. This makes this syndrome receive more attention. Let’s get to know the Long COVID syndrome.
♦️What is Long COVID syndrome ?
It is unusual conditions that persist for more than 3 months after infection with coronavirus. Symptoms may persist for months or even years. Some symptoms can be treated but some symptoms require long-term treatment and may have permanent effects on the body.
♦️ Cause of Long COVID
Current information was found that the probable cause was
– There are still viruses or viral remains in the body. As a result, inflammatory reactions occur continuously.
– Persistent immune system dysfunction after infection
– Some organs are permanently damaged during infection or inflammation.
♦️ Symptoms of Long COVID
can be divided into 2 groups:
- Groups with symptoms but no organ damage are:
– Exhaustion or chronic fatigue
– Hormonal dysfunction such as low thyroid, irregular menstruation
– Immune malfunctions causing autoimmune diseases such as SLE, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid
– Sleep problems, insomnia
– Brain fog, poor memory
– Lack of concentration and creativity
– mood swings
- Groups with symptoms and organ damage are:
– Lungs have ulcers or fibrosis causing symptoms of tiredness, difficulty breathing.
– Blood clots in various organs from embolism.
– Brain damage from hypoxia
It can be seen that the symptoms and severity of Long COVID are not the same for each person. Some of which may have long-term or permanent effects. Therefore, it should not be underestimated. If you have symptoms that are suspected to be Long COVID, you should consult your doctor immediately.
KLAIRĒ MEDICAL CENTER contact information
📱Line@ ID: @klaireclinic
or copy link https://line.me/R/ti/p/%40klaireclinic
☎️ 02-000-7135, 02-227-0600, 087-7730085
⏰ Mon – Fri: 8.00 AM – 17.00 PM, Sat: 8.00AM – 12.00 noon
🏆 Live Smart Get Strong Better Longevity
*** Copyright by M.D. Health and Beauty Co,.ltd.