PRP with Laser
: is a laser light that has the property of energizing cells, increasing blood circulation, and reducing inflammation in the joints after PRP injection. It increases the repair rate of cartilage faster and reduces inflammation. More than conventional PRP.
Advantages of PRP treatment at KMC
• Equipment: We use the Arthrex brand from America. It is one of the top high-quality equipment in the world that has been certified by the Thai FDA. We guarantee safety and efficiency higher than general equipment.
• Doctor skills: All PRP procedures in KMC have been performed by certified orthopedic doctor who have experience in bone and joint treatment for many years.
• Procedure room: Perform procedures in a clean room within a clean environment with regular disinfection to reduce the risk of infection which is dangerous to organs, especially joints.
• Sterilization standard: We use only single-use materials, and no reuse is strictly prohibited. And every step of the procedure is sterile, Aseptic technique
• Mild to moderate osteoarthritis of knee with severe pain
• Mild to moderate cartilage damage with severe pain
Term & Conditions
• This package may not be used with corporate partner, insurance direct billing agreements, nor may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
• Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• Klaire Medical Center reserves the right not to accept the refund after the payment process is completed.
• Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-227-0600, 02-000-7135 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• This package does not include the initial consultation
• If you have medical condition or taking medication, please notify the officer in advance.
The initial consultation with a physician is necessary before the first time of therapy. Klaire Medical Center reserves the right to adjust the treatment, determined at the discretion of a physician.