Hyperlipidemia : Silent danger that should not be ignored
Coronavirus Protection Policy Sterile and safe, just confide in Klaire Medical Center
From yearly health checks , There may be many people who begin to have blood lipid levels that are higher than normal but still have no symptoms. Sometimes they still don’t know how dangerous it is. Today we come to know this condition together.
: is a condition in which the body has a higher level of fat in bloodstream than normal. It could be cholesterol or triglycerides or both.
Types of fats in bloodstream
: is a type of fat that the body can synthesize by itself in the liver and intestines and obtain exogenously through a high-fat diet. The level of cholesterol in the blood should not exceed 200 mg/dL.
Type of cholesterol
1. HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein) or “good” fat. It helps reduce the risk of atherosclerosis. HDL level should be at least 40 mg/dL in men and 50 mg/dL in women.
2. LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein) or “bad” fat, which will accumulate along the walls of blood vessels. LDL levels should not exceed 130 mg/dL.
: are fats that the body produces from starch and sugars. The normal levels should not exceed 150 mg/dL.
♦️ Causes of hypercholesterolemia
1. Heredity: causes the body to burn fat less than normal.
2. Eating too much fat or starch.
3. Lack of exercise
4. Drinking alcohol, smoking
5. Certain endocrine diseases such as thyroid disease, diabetes, adrenal gland disease
6. Certain medications, such as steroids, oral contraceptives
Danger of Hyperlipidemia
– Accumulate on the blood vessel wall. It narrowed or blocked arteries, causing organs to have less blood supply or ischemia.
– Ischemic or obstructive cerebrovascular disease lead to paralysis.
– Myocardial infarction due to ischemia.
– Other symptoms such as joint pain, brain dysfunction, dizziness, staggered gait, muscle contraction or weakness.
Treatment of hyperlipidemia
: In the past, hyperlipidemia was commonly treated with lipid-lowering drugs combine with diet and exercise. But it was found that the treatment effect in each patient was different due to individual factors. Some people can control their fat levels well but some people can’t control their lipid levels, causing them to take a lot of medicines. At present, there are other treatments such as hormone therapy and supplements that stimulate fat burning including treatment to filter fat from the blood. These treatments are an alternative treatment. It reduces the amount of medication that must be taken as well.
For more information and appointment booking with KLAIRĒ Medical Center, please contact
? Line@ ID: @klaireclinic or https://line.me/R/ti/p/%40klaireclinic
? Email: email@example.com
☎️ +662-000-7135, +662-227-0600
⏰ Mon – Fri: 8.00 AM – 17.00 PM, Sat: 8.00AM – 12.00 noon
? Live Smart Get Strong Better Longevity
* Copyright by M.D. Health and Beauty co,.ltd.
#wellnesscenter #wellnessclinic #antiagingclinic #antiagingcenter #wellnesscenter #wellnessclinic #antiagingclinic #antiagingcenter #antiagingtreatment #antiaging #antiagingbangkok #wellnesstourism #wellness #wellnessjourney #medicalwellness #hormone #hormonetherapy #hormonereplacement #BHRT