Heavy metal poisoning: The danger that you should pay attention to 😨
♦️Heavy metals are those metals that have a specific gravity 5 times or more than water such as tin, copper, zinc, lead, mercury, arsenic, and cadmium. They are both naturally occurring and caused by contamination by activities or man-made objects. At present, there is an increase in the accumulation of heavy metals in soil, water, plants, and living organisms due to urbanization, the growth of industrial plants, and the increase of vehicles including smoke and pollution.
The most common heavy metals that accumulate in the human body, including
♦️ Symptoms of heavy metal
Depending on the type and amount accumulated in the body. The common symptoms include:
– Abdominal pain
– Nausea and vomiting
– numb or tingling of hands and feet
– In children, it may affect bone formation.
– Pregnant women may be at risk of miscarriage or premature birth.
♦️The specific symptoms of each heavy metal are:
– Lead poisoning: brain dysfunction, impaired vision or hearing, speech difficulty,
– Mercury poisoning: trouble walking
– Lead poisoning: sleep disorders, aggression, anxiety, amnesia, anemia.
– Cadmium poisoning: fever, muscle aches, shortness of breath
– Arsenic poisoning: diarrhea, palpitations, muscle cramps, red or spots on your skin.
♦️The cause of heavy metal accumulation
Heavy metals can enter the body in many ways through eating, breathing, and exposure. The main factor causing the accumulation of heavy metals is frequent exposure for a long time. It found that occasional exposure does not increase the risk of heavy metal poisoning.
♦️The risk factors for heavy metal poisoning include:
– People who work in industrial plants or live near industrial plants.
– People who have used or been exposed to pesticides, and herbicides.
– Eating contaminated food such as seafood, vegetables, and fruits.
– Drinking contaminated water.
– Using containers made of certain metals.
– Smoke or inhale cigarette smoke regularly.
– Being in an environment with smoke or pollution.
– Regularly eat processed foods such as canned fish, soft drinks, and crunchy snacks.
In addition to, Heavy metal accumulation causes poisoning, it also affects various systems of the body, which may cause further chronic diseases as well. The most important thing is to avoid any risk factors. If there is a risk or symptom that is suspected of heavy metal poisoning, You should consult your doctor to check the levels of heavy metals in your body and treat it before becoming severe health problems. The key is to find the root cause of the problem. To protect both you and those close to you to be safe.
Created the article by
Patsri Chuepool, M.D., ABAARM, WOSAAM.
KLAIRĒ MEDICAL CENTER contact information
📱Line@ ID: @klaireclinic
or click https://line.me/R/ti/p/%40klaireclinic
☎️ 02-000-7135, 02-227-0600, 087-7730085
⏰ Mon – Fri: 8.00 AM – 17.00 PM, Sat: 8.00AM – 12.00 noon
🏆 Live Smart Get Strong Better Longevity
*** Copyright by M.D. Health and Beauty Co,.ltd.