Checklist to assess the risk of cancer or cardiovascular disease caused by heredity ✅❌
Let’s see if you or a close relative family (siblings, cousins, parents, children, uncles, aunts, nieces, grandfathers, grandmothers) have these diseases.
– Having breast cancer at the age of less than 45 years
– A triple-negative breast cancer
– Breast cancer in men
– Ovarian cancer
– Colon and gastrointestinal cancer or endometrial cancer when younger than 50 years
– Invasive gastric cancer
– Invasive prostate cancer
– Pancreatic cancer
– More than 10 polyps in the colon were detected
-There are 3 or more people in the family with cancer in the following groups: breast cancer, ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer melanoma skin cancer
♦️ Cardiovascular disease
– Diseases of the heart and blood vessels caused by genetics, such as cardiomyopathy
– High blood pressure and high cholesterol from genetics
– High pulmonary artery pressure or vascular disorders throughout the body
– Had symptoms of cardiovascular disease at a young age
– On a pacemaker when younger than 50 years
– Congestive heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, or cerebrovascular disease
at the age of less than 55 in men or at under 65 in women
– Aortic aneurysm or tear at the age of less than 50 years
– LDL ≥190 mg/dL
– Triglycerides ≥500 mg/dL
– Have unexplained sudden cardiac arrest or death
– Unexplained unconsciousness or loss of consciousness from exercise or anger.
📢 If you or someone in your family has any of the above histories. We recommend you consult for a risk assessment using Genetic Panel Testing. And those who detect genetic abnormalities from such examinations, Direct relatives who have the same blood can check their risks at a special price.
With care from Klaire Medical Center ❤️
KLAIRĒ MEDICAL CENTER contact information
📱Line@ ID: @klaireclinic
☎️ 02-000-7135, 02-227-0600, 087-7730085
⏰ Mon – Fri: 8.00 AM – 17.00 PM, Sat: 8.00AM – 12.00 noon
🏆 Live Smart Get Strong Better Longevity
*** Copyright by M.D. Health and Beauty co,.ltd.