Precision Medicine is a treatment based on deep laboratory results using DNA. It is an individual program that defines different physical and personal attributes. Therefore, this treatment is more accurate and effective in treatment than traditional treatment.
At Klaire Medical Center, We are willing and ready to give advice and modern examination according to Precision Medicine with Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) service by developing the appropriate method for finding the abnormal genetic code with our maximum accuracy. You will know the results within 1-2 months and our doctors will interpret the results for you clearly. We provide the services as follows:
Targeted Panel Sequencing is suitable for:
- People need to determine if the cancer genes are inherited or not, we will test Once Gene and Tumor Suppressor Gene.
- People who need to find a risk for heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, or hyperlipidemia.
- People need to take antiepileptic drugs to treat mental illness or to treat gout because these drugs can cause severe drug allergy and may pass away.
- People need to adjust the type of food to be more suitable for personal health by analyzing the response of different nutrients to their genes.
- People need to adjust exercise schedules according to their own genes
Telomere Length Analysis
Usually, telomeres will protect DNA from being easily damaged, degraded or mutated. If telomeres are shortened too quickly, it means that person has a risk of developing degenerative diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, strokes, dementia, diabetes, even cancer. Therefore, the benefits of the test will help us to know the biological age and the doctor will improve our lifestyle and find ways to prevent disease caused by premature aging in the future.
|Monday - friday
|8:00 - 17:00
|8:00 - 12:00