NAD+ IV Therapy
Let your life and brain youthful and energic.
NAD + (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) is a compound that is central to the metabolic system of every cell in the body. NAD + therapy is another option Klaire has chosen for regenerating and stimulating energy production, improving nervous system function, improving immunity and anti-aging. Moreover, it can brighten the brain, improve creativity and memory, and reduce depression or emotional problems. NAD + can be treated with substance abuse therapy to reduce drug cravings.
NAD + IV Therapy is suitable for people who work hard, frequent fatigue, sleepless, people who travel frequently, people who need to enhance their immunity to prevent contagious diseases, diabetes patients who need to adjust sugar levels, people with thinking and emotional problems, substance addiction treatment, athletes who need to improve physical performance.
NAD+ IV therapy suite for:
- The person, who works hard and feels exhausted.
- The person, who lack rest or sleepless.
- The person, who frequently travels.
- The person, who are frequently ill.
- The people, who infected with some viruses.
- The person, who needs to control blood sugar.
- The person, who has emotion and thinking problems.
- The person, who are being treated for substance addiction.
- The athlete, who need to enhance performance.
The result of NAD+ IV therapy
- Reduce fatigue and increase your energy consumption the first time you use the service.
- Added ATP building : Enhances the function of mitochondria
- Damaged DNA Repair
- Increase brain function, improve memory
- Neurological care : prevention of Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease
- Increase metabolism in the body
- Strengthens the function of the muscles and blood circulation system
- Lose weight, lower blood sugar levels
- Reduce drug cravings
- Reduce stress and depressive symptoms
- Reduce the risk and severity of infection.
- Anti-aging : Revitalizes cells deeply in DNA levels
All High light
|Monday – Friday||8.00 – 17.00|
|Saturday||8.00 – 12.00|