• Poor immunity: The liver contains many immune cells that clean up debris from the blood as it travels through the liver for cleansing. When the liver is compromised, the immune system works less. As result, you are more suffer from infections, flu-like symptoms, allergies, and autoimmune diseases.
• High Cholesterol: the liver produces HDLs (good cholesterol) which travel around the body and collect any excess cholesterol out of the arteries and back to the liver. From there it is taken away in bile and excreted in the stool. With poor bile flow, the cholesterol accumulates and increases the risk of cardiovascular disease.
• Fluid retention: almost all the proteins in the blood are made in the liver. Blood proteins especially albumin help to maintain correct fluid balance. If you are experiencing fluid retention, it may also cause by inefficient protein production from the liver.
• Other symptoms caused by the accumulation of toxins such as migraine headache, fatigue, high blood pressure, etc.
For persons who concerned about liver health and looking for ways to nourish their liver. We may recommend Liver detox (IV drip) to help restore the functions of the liver so it can detoxify toxic substances, heavy metals, chemicals, medicines, and alcohol and also help reduce the risk of fatty liver and cirrhosis. You can make a consultation with our specialist to find a suitable way to restore liver and body health at KMC.
• Persons who stay in the air polluted area
• Persons who have toxic residues
• Persons who are at risk of cirrhosis and fatty liver
• Persons who regularly drink alcohol, caffeine, or smoking
• Persons who expose to some chemical or medications for a long time
• Persons who like to enjoy food like burned food (example barbecued meat), processed food, food with chemical flavor enhancers such as MSG or preservatives