Advantages of PRP treatment at KMC
• Equipment: We use the Arthrex brand from America. It is one of the top high-quality equipment in the world that has been certified by the Thai FDA. We guarantee safety and efficiency higher than general equipment.
• Doctor skills: All PRP procedures in KMC have been performed by certified orthopedic doctor who have experience in bone and joint treatment for many years.
• Procedure room: Perform procedures in a clean room within a clean environment with regular disinfection to reduce the risk of infection which is dangerous to organs, especially joints.
• Sterilization standard: We use only single-use materials, and no reuse is strictly prohibited. And every step of the procedure is sterile, Aseptic technique
• Chronic tendinitis (tendon inflammation) of shoulder and knee
• Tennis or Golfer’s Elbow
• Achilles tendinitis (Inflamed Achilles tendon)
• Plantar fasciitis (Inflamed foot tendon)
Term & Conditions
• This package may not be used with corporate partner, insurance direct billing agreements, nor may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, corporate partner discounts, or promotions.
• Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• Package prices are valid until 31 December 2021 and the services are available until 31 January 2022
• Klaire Medical Center reserves the right not to accept the refund after the payment process is completed.
• This package can be transferred to any other person.
• Please make an appointment in advance. Tel 02-227-0600, 02-000-7135 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• This package does not include the initial consultation
• If you have medical condition or taking medication, please notify the officer in advance.
The initial consultation with a physician is necessary before the first time of therapy. Klaire Medical Center reserves the right to adjust the treatment, determined at the discretion of a physician.